Rawai a heaven for peace lovers
Undoubtedly Thailand is a must visit place today. Due to the tourism, promote the country and the mesmerizing surroundings do leave visitors feeling amazed while their visits. The Thailand offers tours to everyone, whether you are coming here for your honeymoon trip, adventure with your friends or if you are chilling with your family. The Thailand has something to offer to everyone. So, don’t worry as this will be the place where you can have unlimited fun without any restrictions and with the world class amenities.
The Thailand is not only famous for its locations, but they do have the world-class hotels, luxury and the amenities that you can think of. The Thailand on its southern part has a beautiful place to offer to the visitors named as Rawai. The Rawai is one of the most peaceful and beautiful parts of the Thailand, which do attract the visitors but with the difference. The beach is situated between the Promthem Cape and Chalong Bay. This is considered to be one of the first tourist beaches of the island. The beaches of the place are not too crowdy like others and do offer something different to the visitors.
Let’s know about the exclusivity of the place:
1. Thai Life: Due to the explosion of the tourism, the visitors couldn’t able to interact with the locals. They remain so much involved in their booked properties that they couldn’t able to have a look at the Thai culture. The Rawai place is full of localities and their markets. You can find lots of people visiting the beaches at a time and speaking and having fun with their family. Their markets do refer to the things that they prepare and reflects their culture, lifestyle and how they live their daily life. The selling of seafood is one of the livelihood of the locals in the country as they sell their daily catch in their markets. This Rawai is not considered as one of the swimming beaches and there is usually the crowd of local people sitting and you can enjoy your food while sitting on a simple mat and gossiping with your peers and family.
2. Boat Excursions: As mentioned the beach is not the ideal for swimming, there are boats too, which will surely take you to the nearby islands to discover the life and see the views around. This beach is considered to as one of the launching beaches where the speed boats and long tail boats are available for hire to visit nearby spaces. The nearby beaches are Koh Bon, Koh Le, Raha Yai, etc. The boats can take you to the Koh Bon for a day on the island. The Island gives you a glimpse into the culture of the Thailand in the olden days and also you can explore some of the herbs that are grown in Thailand.
3. Gypsi Village Font: If you are fond of eating fish, buying out pearls, sea shells and other sea-related things, then this small market can turn out to be a boon to you. Lots of people from other countries come down to explore this market as it has the lot to offer and can give you something unique that you haven’t thought of. You just need to keep up your patience while having a look all around.
4. Accommodation: There are not many places to live nearby to the Rawai, this is why the hiring of any personal vehicle for the commutation to the place is quite necessary. There are some noticeable hotels that are coming up so that people can enjoy their holidays quite peacefully.
5. Phuket Sea shell Museum: There is a museum that is situated in Rawai, that will surely have a transformative experience for the visitors in the city. The museum has the seashells from all over the world and will make you feel amazing. The types of sea shells that are available to display in the museum are not easily available at places. So once you come down to Thailand do explore the land of sea shells with the famous museum.
The Rawai Beach is one of the ideal beaches if you want to chill after some hectic work schedules. Although there are not much hotel option available near by but definitely you can book some apartments to rent, this can be a much cheaper option for you as well. The life nearby to the sea is quite different from the people living in the land areas and is quite difficult too. But it is worth exploring, you will surely learn the lot more things from them to be explored in your daily lives.
If you are a person that is looking forward to having a time with your loved ones or you are planning a work trip too. The Rawai can be one of the best options, in your work trips, you can give the training to your peers while chilling on the beach and can take them to various workshops or arrange some games for them. The less crowd at the places will surely add a thrill and you will be able to relax with learning too. And if you are coming down with your family, then you can make up all your time, which you have missed from all the time due to your hectic schedules.
Once you make your mind to explore Thailand, do add up Rawai on your list and do explore the seafood and lives. Feel the local culture, do know how the same look like and have a deeper insight of the Thailand.
Explore the sea life this time in your vacations and do collect the artifacts as a symbol or a memory of your time spent in Rawai.